Treat Your Pain and Injury at Our Oromocto Physiotherapy Clinic
At Model Town Physiotherapy in Oromocto, we offer evidence-based treatments to help facilitate healing and manage your pain. We take pride in enabling our clients to effectively manage their conditions independently by providing them with a home-based, self-management program that is personally tailored to their unique needs.
Conditions We Treat
We treat a wide variety of orthopedic conditions, regardless of their source (cause), their recurrence or their duration. Conditions may include, but are not limited to:
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist and Hand Pain
- Hip, Knee, Ankle and Foot pain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Neck and Back pain
- Sports Injuries
- Work Injuries
- Pre-Surgery Preparation
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Injuries from Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Muscle and Joint Pain
- Concussion and Vestibular rehabilitation
- Pelvic health physiotherapy (urinary incontinence and prolapse)
- …and many, many more!
Shockwave therapy is a non-surgical treatment modality that uses high-energy sound waves to stimulate metabolism and enhance blood circulation to damaged tissue. This is a great way to reduce pain and accelerate the healing process. To learn more about shockwave therapy, visit the Shockwave Canada Inc website, today!
Super-Pulsed Laser Treatments
At Model Town Physiotherapy, we use Theralase® super-pulsed laser treatments to quickly reduce pain and inflammation while also accelerating the healing process. To learn more about how this method works, visit the Theralase® website.
Treatments Used At Our Clinic
Some of the specific treatments we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Wide Range of Therapeutic Exercises
- Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Soft Tissue Mobilization and Massage
- Joint Mobilization and Manipulation
- Shockwave Therapy
- Super-Pulsed Laser Therapy
- Sports Pre/Rehabilitation
- Various Forms of Electrical Stimulation, Ultrasound and Other Modalities
- Concussion Management
- …and more